Microsoft Outlook 2010 is full of various advanced features and functionalities that allows a user to fulfill the need to manage their work and communicate effectively. Outlook 2010 provides more personalization with unique design and new features. But there are various situations in which Outlook 2010 fails to perform well and we need to troubleshoot it.
Some of these problems that could occur while working with Outlook are.
- Error while sending and receiving email in Outlook 2010
- Slow response of Outlook
- Problem in starting Outlook
- Freezing of Outlook
All of these problems can occur due to following reasons.
- Add-Ins can cause Outlook not to respond
- Outlook.pst cannot be found
- Synchronization issues
- Oversize Outlook mailbox files
- Outlook PST file got corrupted
- Not connected to Internet
- Anti-virus programs can prevent Outlook to work properly
- Disable the Add-Ins that are installed with Outlook
- Do not input new actions during Outlook synchronization process
- Make sub-folders to manage Outlook Inbox
- Match your antivirus software settings with your Outlook program
The corruption of pst file in Outlook is also a major concern. This may cause the improper functioning of Microsoft Outlook. For repairing pst file you can use Inbox repair tool (scanpst.exe) which is inbuilt in Outlook. But in case this utility does not solve the purpose then using a tool for recovery of Outlook can be a right option. Stellar Outlook PST Recovery tool has unique features and works well with different Outlook versions like Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000.